> Mr. Robert G. "Bob" Houser passed away on November 10 with his funeral
> services being conducted this afternoon at 2:00pm at Lord and Stephens
> Funeral Home east of Athens.

Mr. Houser served as District III Area Livestock Teacher working throughout
Northeast Georgia. If you have contact with retired teachers of
Agricultural Education please pass along this information about Mr.
Houser.  I'm sorry the message about Mr. Houser's passing did not get
communicated. I know there are those that would have like to attended the
viewing or services had they known of his death. More information is
available on the Athens Banner Herald Newspaper website.

Gary

Gary Farmer, Coordinator
Georgia FFA/Toyota Diversity Project
220 Smithonia Road