As part of the 2012 Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show, the Georgia FFA and 4-H are again looking forward to recognizing some special people who impact the Jr. Livestock program in our state. If you have livestock exhibitors, please take a moment and read this information.

Student Spotlights

Each year in the Jr. Livestock Show catalog, we spotlight a group of youth exhibitors who are models of the junior livestock program. Attached to this email is a student spotlight nomination. If you have livestock exhibitors who define all that is good about the junior livestock program, please share their story with us so that we can consider them as a student spotlight for 2012. Preference will be given to students who are at or near the end of their exhibiting career, nominations for any exhibitor are welcome. It is acceptable to nominate a student who is now in college, but was a stellar youth exhibitor while in high school. Nomination forms should be received in the State FFA Office by December 1.

Catalog Dedication

Each year the Jr. Livestock Show catalog is dedicated to one individual who has supported the junior livestock program in Georgia. If you know of a man or woman who has supported the junior livestock program with their time, money and/or efforts, please consider nominating them for this honor. A catalog nomination form is attached to this email. We are looking for men and women who have made significant contributions to the success of the program in Georgia by helping provide more opportunities for young people who raise livestock. Catalog dedication nominations should be received in the State FFA Office by December 1.

Any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help in the search to recognize these people.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association