Please see the following information about National FFA scholarship applications. The application process is an online process. Please share this information with your current high school seniors, as well as college freshman who were in the FFA!!!

2012 scholarship application goes live Nov. 15
The National FFA Organization awards approximately $2 million in scholarships designed to fit the diversity of our applicants. The 2012 online scholarship application and helpful tools will be available at www.ffa.org<https://www.ffa.org/scholarships>/scholarships on Nov. 15. This year, our top three scholarship sponsors are Ford, Cargill and AGCO. Review eligibility requirements in the 2012 Guidebook, also available on www.ffa.org<https://www.ffa.org/scholarships>/scholarships on Nov. 15. Applications must be submitted online by 5 p.m. EST Feb. 15, 2012. A completed signature page, postmarked no later than Feb. 22, 2012, is required to complete eligibility.

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association