The schedule for the “Southern Cattle Show” has been changed.   The show will now be held on Friday, Nov. 18 (check-in) and Saturday, Nov. 19th .  Attached is the class breakdown for the show.  Please review the information to make sure it is correct.  If you have a student or students showing in the show, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask], so that I will know that they received this information.  If you have any further questions, give me a call at 478-256-8242.  It will still be a long day but we are trying to save a few dollars for each family.  If they still want to stay Saturday night they are welcome to keep their cattle at the ag center until Sunday.