Mr. Robert G. "Bob" Houser passed away on November 10 with his funeral services being conducted this afternoon at 2:00pm at Lord and Stephens Funeral Home east of Athens.
Mr. Houser served as District III Area Livestock Teacher working throughout Northeast Georgia. If you have contact with retired teachers of Agricultural Education please pass along this information about Mr. Houser.  I'm sorry the message about Mr. Houser's passing did not get communicated. I know there are those that would have like to attended the viewing or services had they known of his death. More information is available on the Athens Banner Herald Newspaper website.

Gary

Gary Farmer, Coordinator
Georgia FFA/Toyota Diversity Project
220 Smithonia Road