Georgia EMC presented a $64,007 check to the Foundation Monday during their
Annual Meeting for renovations to the EMC cabin at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA
Center.  This money is the first of a three year funding project to
renovate and update the cabin.  The funds were provided by all the EMCs
throughout the state.  I would like to thank Todd Teasley for his efforts
to secure these funds for the cabin renovation.

 As you know, the EMCs in Georgia are long-time and generous supporters of
Georgia FFA!  If you have the opportunity to interact with your local EMC
representatives, please let them know how much we appreciate their support
of our program!

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*