Please see email from Amandas Hefner. She is still accepting entries for the horse show for this weekend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Hefner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:15:27
To: Christa Steinkamp<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OC Youth Open Horse Show- Nov. 19

Hi Christa,
Can you please send this out on the ag ed listserve?
Thanks!

This is just a reminder:

Oconee County FFA is hosting the annual Youth Open Horse Show this
Saturday, November 19th, at Heritage Park in Farmington, GA.

*We are still accepting entries through Friday afternoon!!! *

We will have *high point awards* for English, Western, and Speed events. *
Concessions* and *stalls* will be available. Friends and family are welcome!

Please contact Amanda Hefner for more information, 706-338-3885.
*~Amanda Hefner*
    OCHS Agriculture & FFA