Please see email from Amandas Hefner. She is still accepting entries for the horse show for this weekend.
From: Amanda Hefner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:15:27 -0500
To: Christa Steinkamp<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OC Youth Open Horse Show- Nov. 19

Hi Christa,
Can you please send this out on the ag ed listserve?
Thanks!

This is just a reminder:

Oconee County FFA is hosting the annual Youth Open Horse Show this Saturday, November 19th, at Heritage Park in Farmington, GA.

We are still accepting entries through Friday afternoon!!!

We will have high point awards for English, Western, and Speed events. Concessions and stalls will be available. Friends and family are welcome!

Please contact Amanda Hefner for more information, 706-338-3885.
~Amanda Hefner
    OCHS Agriculture & FFA