Teachers,

Georgia EMC presented a $64,007 check to the Foundation Monday during their Annual Meeting for renovations to the EMC cabin at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center.  This money is the first of a three year funding project to renovate and update the cabin.  The funds were provided by all the EMCs throughout the state.  I would like to thank Todd Teasley for his efforts to secure these funds for the cabin renovation.

 As you know, the EMCs in Georgia are long-time and generous supporters of Georgia FFA!  If you have the opportunity to interact with your local EMC representatives, please let them know how much we appreciate their support of our program!

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones