Teachers,

I want to add to Sidney's previous comment on Travis' question.  Since the team activity will involve pvc and connections to devices, etc..., we have the option of using wire that is stranded or solid.  Solid wire offers the advantage of easier connections and a cheaper price.  Therefore, the state and area cdes will use solid wire for the activity.

I hope this answers any question you may have in this area.  I may have created more questions than I answered.  If so, feel free to contact any of the Ag Mech team with your questions.

Thank you,

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump