---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eustace Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 7:03 AM
Subject: SHOW PIGS FOR SALE
To: [log in to unmask]

Mr. Tommy will you please put this on the listserve to your Agricultural
Education-FFA teachers.

I know several of you have students that show market hogs in the state show
and some of you have a county show that is associate with the same pigs
used for the State Show.  I have several really nice show pigs left.  The
pigs are sired by the Grand Champion Crossbred Boar at the Winter Type
Conference.  I know the deadline is fastly approaching and some of the
students have yet to get their pigs for the show yet.  Please give me a
call at 912-614-6211.  The pigs are priced at $175 each.

Thanks again,
Eustace Griffin

--
Tommy Waldrop