---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tucker, Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Subject: Showpigs for March Shows
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>

 Please post:

We have 18 september pigs that would be perfect for March shows. Pigs are
out of Somethin Else and Lockdown at Crossroads Genetics back on two of our
sows that have produced division winners and the res ch barrow at Perry
this past fall that my son showed. Pigs will be sold on a first served
basis, none have been sold yet. Prices will be 150-200 with a few
exceptions. Some belts, whites, blues, and blue eyed pigs. Any questions
please call me at 1-229-450-2001 or email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Harry Tucker

------------------------------
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the
addressee(s) only, may be confidential, and possibly covered by
attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended
recipient, please, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher