Congratulations to each and every student who competed in the Area 3
Floriculture CDE yesterday.   I thought the contest was a great success.
Advisors, thank you for working with your students in preparing them for
this contest.  Please express my gratitude to all of the FFA members who
participated for their cooperation, patience and excellent conduct.

A big thanks to Area Officers, Alex Waldroup and Dustin Blohm for helping
with registration and with the CDE.  Another big thanks to Fort Valley
State University for hosting the event and to ag ed majors Amanda Noll,
Jody Cravey, and Morgan Smith for all their work organizing and keeping
things running smoothly.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or call me
with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Rosters have been checked and below are the results:

 Junior Team
1st place - Perry High - Advisor Dr. Argene Claxton
2nd place - Perry Middle - Advisor - Ashley Denton

Junior Individual
1st - Levi Nopen - Mary Persons High
2nd - Kaley Sikes - Perry High and Preston Sparks - Veterans High

Senior Team
1st place - Perry High - Advisor Dr. Argene Claxton
 2nd place - Veterans High - Advisor Ashley Whiddon

Senior Individual
1st - Tyler Claxton  - Perry High
2nd - Jake Parker  - Perry High

Complete results are attached.