Attached are the results of the Area 3 and Area 4 FFA EMC CDEs.  I want to say a special thank you to all EMC personnel.  They offer tremendous support for this contest and we held two very successful events as a result.  Also, thanks to Johnson County High for hosting the Area 4 CDE and to Camp John Hope for hosting the Area 3 CDE.  Each facility provided a great location for competition and a fine meal afterwards.

I look forward to seeing the winners at state in January.  Best of luck and I hope Central Region takes the top four spots.

Winners are:

Area 3
Tyler Claxton - 1st - Perry
Devin Mays - 2nd - Mary Persons