Teachers

The Araa 6 Ag Sales CDE was held Yesterday at Coffee County High School and
the winners are: 1st place *Echols County and Advisor Hank Majeski* and 2nd
place was *Atkinson County and Advisor Berrie Allen*. I want to
congratulate the winners that will be representing Area 6 at the state
contest. I want to thank Coffee County High for allowing us to use the room
space for this event and I would like to thank Mrs. Linda Cribbs, Jamie
Varnedore and Jordan Rowland for helping judge the event. Complete scores
are attached to this email.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher