Teachers

The Araa 6 Ag Sales CDE was held Yesterday at Coffee County High School and the winners are: 1st place Echols County and Advisor Hank Majeski and 2nd place was Atkinson County and Advisor Berrie Allen. I want to congratulate the winners that will be representing Area 6 at the state contest. I want to thank Coffee County High for allowing us to use the room space for this event and I would like to thank Mrs. Linda Cribbs, Jamie Varnedore and Jordan Rowland for helping judge the event. Complete scores are attached to this email.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher