Teacher,

Attached is the list of FFA chapters that are considered 100% in FFA membership by the fall membership deadline. Each advisor at the chapters listed will receive an FFA duffel bag as a gift for working to insure that your students get the full benefit of agricultural education by joining the FFA. The bags will be handed out at the Mid-Winter conference in January.

Congratulations and thank you to these chapters for their hard work in accomplishing 100% FFA membership. As of today Georgia has over 27,000 FFA members for the 2011-2012 school year. We continue to have more students enrolled in AgEd courses, and we are on pace to continue our growth in FFA membership. Please continue to encourage your agricultural education students to join the FFA as they come into your classes in the second semester. The deadline for spring FFA membership is April 1. Chapters who are 100% in FFA membership for the entire school year by April 1, will be recognized on stage at the 84th Georgia FFA Convention.

I appreciate each of you and work you do. It’s a pleasure working with committed professionals who believe in young people. Let me know if you have questions. Have a blessed holiday season.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association