Teachers

I am pleased to let you know that the Georgia Jr. Livestock program offers a variety of scholarships for youth livestock exhibitors who are currently enrolled in 12 grade! Attached are applications for the Gabriel and Kalino scholarships.

-Johnathon Gabriel Memorial Scholarship-DUE March 1, 2012
-Stan Kalino Scholarship - DUE February 1, 2012

*All documents have been created to type into to assist with the scholarship process.  Good luck and please let me know how we can assist you in any other way.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA