  Can you send out one last reminder about GVATA Award Nominations.  This
is what I have thus far for Area 4. I need them by this afternoon if at all
possible.  I will be out of town this weekend and we do not have school on
Monday.  Nominations can be emailed to [log in to unmask]

 Outstanding Young Member- M. Arrington and B. Elrick
Outstanding Teacher- C. Satterfield and Andy Tenhuisen
Outstanding program- Effingham County High and West Laurens High School
Outstanding adult/ YF Program- NONE
Teachers Turn the Key- Suzannah Lanier

Thank you!
Meredith

 *Meredith Carey Arrington, M. Ed.*
*Agriculture Education*
*Effingham County High School*
*1589 Highway 119 South*
*Springfield, GA 31329*
*912-754-6404 Ext. 1243*
*"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a
farmer"*

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education