If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFBOUxuT1NkYno3Q3ZkY1Z1NFpKX0E6MQ

Forestry and Wildlife Signup

I am trying to get a rough count of how many students I can expect at the
Local Forestry Field Days and the Area Wildlife CDES. Please take a few
minutes and fill this form out if you plan to have teams at any of the
listed cdes. I need this information by January 13, 2012. I realize that
the numbers may change between now and the actual cde date, but at least
this will give me an idea of what to expect.

Area 4 Wildlife Teams March 6, 2012 at Swainboro Tech

Yes Senior Team
Yes Junior Team

Area 3 Wildlife Teams March 8, 2012 at Crawford County High School

Yes Senior Team
Yes Junior Team

Perry Forestry Field Day March 20, 2012 at Houston County Forestry Unit
List number of Senior Members that will attend from your chapter

Perry Forestry Field Day March 20, 2012 at Houston County Forestry Unit
List number of Junior Members that will attend from your chapter

Pine Mountain Forestry Field Day March 22, 2012 at Marion County HS List
number of Senior Members that will attend from your chapter

Pine Mountain Forestry Field Day March 22, 2012 at Marion County HS List
number of Junior Members that will attend from your chapter

Area 3 Forestry CDE April 17, 2012 at Ft. Valley State University

Yes Senior Team
Yes Junior Team

Area 3 Forestry CDE April 17, 2012 at Ft. Valley State University

Yes Senior Team
Yes Junior Team

Area 3 Forestry CDE April 17, 2012 at Ft. Valley State University

Yes Senior Team
Yes Junior Team

Area 4 Forestry CDE April 19, 2012 near Bulloch County Forestry Unit

Yes Senior Team
Yes Junior Team