Please use the form below to choice your pick up location for your spring
plants

Thanks, Melissa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Subject: NOTICE: Spring Plant Order Updates & Pick Up Locations
To: [log in to unmask]

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVrOHVaNFhYeGtERGhUdmxtQXBCTkE6MQ

NOTICE: Spring Plant Order Updates & Pick Up Locations

Teachers, We will be getting some of our spring cuttings in next week at
Mid-Winter conference. The rest of the spring plugs will be arriving on
Tuesday, February 14th. I have listed the available pick up locations
below. Please select which pick up locations works best for you. You will
be responsible for picking up your plants on that day at that location. The
teacher at that school is not responsible for taking care of your plants if
you don't go pick them up. I have also emailed out invoices so if yours did
not come through please let me know.

 Teacher Name *

 School Name *

 Cell Phone Number *

 Plants to be picked up next Wednesday, Jan 18th up by the horse stables at
FFA Camp during GVATA - they will be ready at 11:00AM
Geraniums, Lime and Black Sweet Potato, Trays of 3 mixed, Olympic Torch , &
Alabama Sunset - Sun Coleus, Creeping Jenny, Scaevola,

 All other spring plugs such a vegetables, bedding plants, wave petunias,
and additional cuttings will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 14th - please
select the location you would like to pick up from below.

 Area 3 Teachers Select the school below that you would like to pick up
your spring plants from on Tuesday, Feb 14th None Woodland High - Henry
County Troup County High - LaGrange Perry High - Perry

 Area 4 Teachers Select the school below that you would like to pick your
spring plants up from on Tuesday, Feb 14th None Metter High - Metter Burke
County High - Waynesboro West Laurens High - Dublin