Thank you to all of those in attendance at the Mid-Winter Conference last
week. I enjoyed getting a chance to talk with many of you and I sincerely
hope you found the time to be well spent.

I know there was a large amount of information in a short time span so I
thought I would follow up with some reminders in email form to help avoid
any misunderstandings.

1. Enrollment forms are due April 1.  You may send those in as soon as you
have them ready. If you need a copy of last semester's form to add to, let
us know and we can send that to you. Please email these to me at *ccorzine*
@gaaged.org <[log in to unmask]> and copy the area teacher who works with
you.

2. In order to be absolutely fair and consistent, all dates for
applications will be "in the office " deadlines. Late or incomplete
applications will not go toward meeting any standard.

3. If your school set out in the Fall to establish an Alumni Chapter,
please follow up with that effort. The Alumni rosters are due February 1st.
It only takes 10 to establish a chapter.  If you need help let us know.

4. Remember that if you plan to pursue industry certification, email or
call me to let me know so we can work with you.

5. Since State FFA Convention registration is "all you can bring",
please plan on bringing an administrator and an Alumni representative.
Experiencing the Convention excitement will go a long way toward building
local support for your Chapter activities. The Alumni Convention will be
held on Saturday morning of the State FFA Convention. More information will
follow as to other Alumni activities your representatives can participate
in.

6. Please use the attached evaluation guide to prepare for our Spring
Program Evaluations. If you have questions regarding any of the standards,
please call and let us help. Our goal is to be seen as your support system
and our intent is to assist every teacher in meeting 100% of the standards.
Remember this will be completed prior to April 15.

8. Congratulations again to all of our Central Region 100% membership FFA
Chapters!!

Please remember we are here for you.  If you need anything please let us
know.  Thanks for all you do!

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education