If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVrOHVaNFhYeGtERGhUdmxtQXBCTkE6MQ

NOTICE: Spring Plant Order Updates & Pick Up Locations

Teachers,
We will be getting some of our spring cuttings in next week at Mid-Winter
conference. The rest of the spring plugs will be arriving on Tuesday,
February 14th. I have listed the available pick up locations below. Please
select which pick up locations works best for you. You will be responsible
for picking up your plants on that day at that location. The teacher at
that school is not responsible for taking care of your plants if you don't
go pick them up. *I have also emailed out invoices so if yours did not come
through please let me know. *

 Teacher Name *

 School Name *

 Cell Phone Number *

 Plants to be picked up next Wednesday, Jan 18th up by the horse stables at
FFA Camp during GVATA - they will be ready at 11:00AM
Geraniums, Lime and Black Sweet Potato, Trays of 3 mixed, Olympic Torch , &
Alabama Sunset - Sun Coleus, Creeping Jenny, Scaevola,

 All other spring plugs such a vegetables, bedding plants, wave petunias,
and additional cuttings will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 14th - please
select the location you would like to pick up from below.

 Area 3 Teachers Select the school below that you would like to pick up
your spring plants from on Tuesday, Feb 14th Perry High - Perry Woodland
High - Henry County Troup County High - LaGrange

 Area 4 Teachers Select the school below that you would like to pick your
spring plants up from on Tuesday, Feb 14th West Laurens High - Dublin Metter
High - Metter Burke County High - Waynesboro