Can you send out one last reminder about GVATA Award Nominations.  This is what I have thus far for Area 4. I need them by this afternoon if at all possible.  I will be out of town this weekend and we do not have school on Monday.  Nominations can be emailed to [log in to unmask]

Outstanding Young Member- M. Arrington and B. Elrick
Outstanding Teacher- C. Satterfield and Andy Tenhuisen
Outstanding program- Effingham County High and West Laurens High School
Outstanding adult/ YF Program- NONE
Teachers Turn the Key- Suzannah Lanier

Thank you!
Meredith

Meredith Carey Arrington, M. Ed.
Agriculture Education
Effingham County High School
1589 Highway 119 South
Springfield, GA 31329
912-754-6404 Ext. 1243
"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a farmer"

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education