Please forward the following out to our region for Area 3 nominations.

I am including all nominations I have received for the following GVATA Awards.If you would like to still nominate anyone for Area 3, please do so by Monday afternoon. Nominations can be e-mailed to [log in to unmask]

Outstanding Young Member- Ashley Denton and Eve Rogers
Outstanding Teacher- Bill Waldrep and LuAnn Jones
Outstanding program- Blecky County High, Perry Middle, Ola High School, Northside High School
Outstanding adult/ YF Program- Crawford County
Teachers Turn the Key- Brandi Grimsley
Ideas Unlimited: Veronica Sanders and Sherry Crown

Please let me know of anyone you would like to add so I can place them on the ballet.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!

Thank you!
Jessica

Jessica Bowden