Please use the form below to choice your pick up location for your spring plants

Thanks, Melissa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Subject: NOTICE: Spring Plant Order Updates & Pick Up Locations
To: [log in to unmask]

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVrOHVaNFhYeGtERGhUdmxtQXBCTkE6MQ

NOTICE: Spring Plant Order Updates & Pick Up Locations

Teachers, We will be getting some of our spring cuttings in next week at Mid-Winter conference. The rest of the spring plugs will be arriving on Tuesday, February 14th. I have listed the available pick up locations below. Please select which pick up locations works best for you. You will be responsible for picking up your plants on that day at that location. The teacher at that school is not responsible for taking care of your plants if you don't go pick them up. I have also emailed out invoices so if yours did not come through please let me know.

Plants to be picked up next Wednesday, Jan 18th up by the horse stables at FFA Camp during GVATA - they will be ready at 11:00AM

Geraniums, Lime and Black Sweet Potato, Trays of 3 mixed, Olympic Torch , & Alabama Sunset - Sun Coleus, Creeping Jenny, Scaevola,

All other spring plugs such a vegetables, bedding plants, wave petunias, and additional cuttings will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 14th - please select the location you would like to pick up from below.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education