Teachers,

As we did last year, I want to recognize all of our Teachers who have had the honor of being recognized by their schools as "Teacher of the Year" during our upcoming Mid Winter Conference.

I need to ask for your help to ensure that we do not leave any teacher out. If you know of a fellow teacher, or if you yourself, were named Teacher of the Year for your school, please let me know as soon as possible. (This would include anyone named TOTY since Midwinter Conference last year).

Thanks for your help,

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060