Teachers,

Here's who I have signed up so far.

Area 3 Senior:  Pike High, Macon County, Woodland, Union Grove, Perry High, Locust Grove
Area 3 Junior:  Macon County, Union Grove, Perry High
Area 4 Senior:  Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High
Area 4 Junior:  Southeast Bulloch, Screven Middle

Let me know if you haven't signed up already or if I have missed someone.  Remember to send if it's Sr/Jr or both.

Helpful References:

Official Reference for Meats Judging (for test and has pictures of classes & cuts):

http://shop.ffa.org/meat-evaluation-p38283.aspx

Extra resources:

Ag Ed Photo Gallery meats pictures:

http://www.agedportal.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=7395

One Less Thing

http://stores.onelessthing.net/Categories.bok

Texas A & M Practice Classes

http://aggiemeat.tamu.edu/judging/meatjudging.html

University of Florida

http://www.animal.ufl.edu/extension/meat/youth/judging-classes.shtml

TEST WILL COME FROM:

Meat Evaluation Handbook and not the Yellow Pages.
Seniors will have 20 questions, Juniors will have 10.
If you have any questions, give me a call.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher