Area 3:
February 2, 2012
Camp John Hope - Auditorium
Register 4:00, Contest 4:30 PM

Contest:
40 Cuts to ID
2 Placing Classes
test

Top two teams from each Area will represent the Central Region at the State Contest (Jr. and Sr.).

Pre-Register with me by email, by Monday, January 23rd - 5:00 PM.

Here's who I have registered.
Area 4 Senior:
Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High, Effingham County, Windsor Forest, Screven County High, Portal High, Claxton High
Area 4 Junior:
Effingham County High, Screven County High, Portal High
Area 3 Senior:
Pike County High, Macon County, Woodland High, Union Grove High, Perry High, Locust Grove High, Veterans High, Houston County, Hawkinsville High, Dodge County
Area 3 Junior:
Macon County, Union Grove High, Perry High, Pike County Middle, Veterans High, Houston County

Directions for Area 4 Contest:

Earl M. Varner 4-H Center (4-H Club House)

Corner of South Circle Drive and Electric Drive

From South:

Coming up US 1 – make sure to get off on to US 1 Business to come into Swainsboro.

On US 1 Business, look for Hardees and McDonald’s

Turn right on to South Circle Drive at the Hardees

The 4-H Club House will be 1 block over on the right.  Look for the Water Tower.

From North:

Coming up US 1 – make sure to get off on to US 1 Business to come into Swainsboro.

You will cross over US 80.

On US 1 Business, look for Hardees and McDonald’s

Turn left on to South Circle Drive at the Hardees

The 4-H Club House will be 1 block over on the right.  Look for the Water Tower.

From East or West:

You will either be on US 80 or run into US 80, once on US 80, turn South on US 1 Business.

On US 1 Business, look for Hardees and McDonald’s

Turn left on to South Circle Drive at the Hardees

The 4-H Club House will be 1 block over on the right.  Look for the Water Tower.

Other:  If anyone is coming up Hwy. 56, or US 80 they can give me a call for a shortcut or two.

Call me on my cell if you have any questions.  I will be at the YF Convention Friday and Saturday, so I may have to call you back.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher