The Area 3 and 4 Poultry CDE will be held on February 8, 2012 in Eastman with Registration starting at 1pm and the Contest starting at 1:30pm.

We will have the 8 rotations only in this contest, no reasons, no team activity and no exam.

If you plan on having a team in the contest, please email me by Friday, February 3.

I will need to know school, advisor and Sr. Team, Jr. Team or both.

Directions to Eastman Dodge County Recreation Department:

1027 Dublin Highway, Eastman Georgia 31023

Dublin Highway is also Hwy. 117, the rec. center is about 2 miles northeast of Eastman on the left.

If you have any questions, call me on my cell.  I will be at the YF Convention Friday and Saturday, so I may have to call you back.

Here is who I have registered so far.
Area 3 Senior:
Warner Robins, Dutchtown, Stockbridge, Henry County, Hawkinsville, Pike County High, Macon County, Harris County, Perry High, Union Grove, Eagle's Landing, Luella, Fullington Academy, Dodge County
Area 3 Junior:
Bonaire Middle, Pike County Middle, Perry High, Union Grove, Perry Middle, Jackson High
Area 4 Senior:
South Effingham High, Jenkins County, Thomson-McDuffie
Area 4 Junior:
South Effingham High, Thomson-McDuffie Middle, South Effingham Middle, Jenkins County, Ebenezer Middle, Effingham Middle

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher