Teachers,

Several of you have contacted the office regarding problems with your ACN Login. I emailed everyone who did not have an account already with a MyFFA login name and password. If you did not receive that email, that means that you were in the MyFFA system and had a login/password already. Therefore, your old login and password should still work for ACN. If you cannot remember it, you can use the "reset password" option. When you go on to the ACN page to enter your student roster.

If you still have issues logging in let me know.

Have a great day,

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education