https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtacExETTJWd1MzVE5iRUtUR1Z0UkE6MQ

Central Region Proficiency Registration 2012

Please complete this form and submit it to me by February 1, 2012. Each teacher in the department should fill out one of these forms with the proficiency areas they are responsible for. Please remember that you can only enter one(1) application per award area from your chapter. Hard copies of Applications are due to the Central Region Office by February 15, 2011. This is a due date and not a post marked deadline. No late applications will be accepted. I will compose a master list of what has been registered on February 1, 2012 and send it out on February 3, 2012 for your review. Our goal is to have at least one applicant for each area. Thanks for your help with this.