Please complete the online registration form for this contest:  2012 Area I
& Area II Poultry
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE6MA#gid=0>CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE6MA#gid=0>
.
*
Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE6MA#gid=0>is
now open for the 2012 Area
I & Area II Poultry CDE's.** (Please see different start times below for
each area).*

Area I Poultry Judging CDE:  February 6th at the North Ga Fairgrounds in
Dalton, GA.  Registration will be open from 3:15-3:45 p.m.  ***Area I
Poultry CDE will begin at 4:00 p.m. *

Area II Poultry Judging CDE:  February 7th at the Oglehtorpe County Ag
Center in Crawford, GA.  Registration will be open from 3:30-4:15 p.m.
 ****Area
II Poultry CDE will begin at 4:30 p.m.  *

Contest will include all rotations listed in the State CDE Award bulletin,
except reasons, test or team activity.  There will be no reasons, test or
team activity for Jr or Sr FFA members at the Area CDE's.  Please refer to
the rules for the Junior and Senior CDE's at http://gaaged.org under Awards
Bulletin<http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/>.
   Teams consist of 4 maximum team members only.  Chapters may have both
Junior & Senior teams according to the rules of this event.   The top 2
teams in each area in Jr & Sr will advance on to the state contest in
March.

I am attaching a copy of the Scan tron for reference.  In order to register
for this contest, please complete the registration form (see link below).
Registration packets will be prepared for only those teams who preregister.
 Registration closes on Monday, January 30, 2012.  We will have T Shirts
available for this contest - hopefully I will have a design to send to you
on Monday.  They are $10 each for pre orders only.

Directions / Address:
Area I: North Georgia Fair, 500 Legion Drive, Dalton, GA  30721

Area II:  The Oglethorpe County Ag Center is directly behind Oglethorpe
County High School.  The actual Ag center address is 55 Oglethorpe Drive,
Crawford, GA  30630.  Crawford is approximately 20 minutes east of Athens
on Hwy 78.

Registration link:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE#gid=0

Good luck on preparing your teams!