Registration for Poultry Judging CDE closes on Monday. Please check this
link to see if your team(s) are registered.

Registration list<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE&hl=en_US#gid=0>
:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

If you aren't on the list, please complete this registration form:

2012 Area I & Area II Poultry
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE6MA#gid=0>CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE6MA#gid=0>