Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERoT0dpRFZ5cmg4YmEzaF9yVnEtQnc6MA#gid=0>is
now open for the Area I & Area II Meats Judging CDE.  Please complete
this registration link.
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERoT0dpRFZ5cmg4YmEzaF9yVnEtQnc6MA#gid=0to
register your team.

*February 2nd:  Area I will be held at Sonoraville High School.*
Registration will begin at 4:15 p.m.  CDE orientation will begin at 4:45
p.m.

*January 31st: Area II will be held at UGA Meats Lab*, 425 River Road,
Athens, GA  30602.  Registration will begin at 4:15 p.m. with CDE
registration at 4:45 p.m.

The contest will be an abbreviated version of the state contest.  I will
try to make both Area I & Area II CDE's as consistent as possible so that
each of your students are given the same opportunities.

*Contest Information:*
Written Test (20 questions for Seniors; 10 questions for Juniors).
Retail Meat Cuts Identification (40 Cuts for Seniors; 25 cuts for Juniors).
Placing of Two Classes (Wholesale beef or pork cuts, or retail beef, pork
or lamb cuts).

*T Shirts*
T Shirts will be available for pre orders only.  All T Shirts must be
ordered by Jan 23rd.  All shirts are $10.  Checks should be made payable to
North Region FFA.  Please only pay with cash or school checks.  Please
e-mail me if you need an invoice for shirts.  I'm still waiting on the t
shirt design, but hopefully I will be able to send it out tomorrow.
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher