Teachers,

This is a reminder regarding the Area I and Area II Parliamentary Procedure CDE.   Please use the link below to register your teams and to order your Parliamentary Procedure T- Shirts.  The T-Shirt design is attached and they are only $10 each. In order to deliver T-Shirts at the CDE, registration and shirt orders must be received by Friday, February 3rd.

In Area I, we will be set up and ready for your team at 3 pm for those that wish to arrive early. All teams must be on site and signed in by 4:30.

In Area II, we will be set up to begin by 2 pm. Again, all teams must be on site and signed in by 4:30.

Results will be announced by email the following day. Both junior and senior teams will take an individual written exam. Students should be in Official FFA dress.  Make sure you bring your gavel.  The chairperson and secretary should be prepared to write minutes after the team demonstration.   Please refer to the junior and the senior CDE Parliamentary Procedure rules for more information.

Area I CDE will be conducted on Monday, February 13 at Woodland High School in Bartow County.

Area II CDE will be conducted on Thursday, February 16 at UGA in Athens. It will be held in the Auditorium of the Rhodes Animal Science Building (room 101).

Please click below to register your team.  Registration deadline is Friday, February 3rd.

Registration Link

Stan Mitchell
North Region Director
Agricultural Education