Happy rainy Monday!  I need to know T shirt Totals today by noon if possible. Please check this link to see if you're registration is correct.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dERoT0dpRFZ5cmg4YmEzaF9yVnEtQnc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Thank you!

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers,

Registration is now open for the Area I & Area II Meats Judging CDE.  Please complete this registration link.  https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERoT0dpRFZ5cmg4YmEzaF9yVnEtQnc6MA#gid=0 to register your team.

February 2nd:  Area I will be held at Sonoraville High School.  Registration will begin at 4:15 p.m.  CDE orientation will begin at 4:45 p.m.

January 31st: Area II will be held at UGA Meats Lab, 425 River Road, Athens, GA  30602.  Registration will begin at 4:15 p.m. with CDE registration at 4:45 p.m.

The contest will be an abbreviated version of the state contest.  I will try to make both Area I & Area II CDE's as consistent as possible so that each of your students are given the same opportunities.

Contest Information:
Written Test (20 questions for Seniors; 10 questions for Juniors).
Retail Meat Cuts Identification (40 Cuts for Seniors; 25 cuts for Juniors).
Placing of Two Classes (Wholesale beef or pork cuts, or retail beef, pork or lamb cuts).

T Shirts
T Shirts will be available for pre orders only.  All T Shirts must be ordered by Jan 23rd.  All shirts are $10.  Checks should be made payable to North Region FFA.  Please only pay with cash or school checks.  Please e-mail me if you need an invoice for shirts.  I'm still waiting on the t shirt design, but hopefully I will be able to send it out tomorrow.
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher