Registration for Poultry Judging CDE closes on Monday. Please check this link to see if your team(s) are registered.

Registration list:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dEYtU0xGTGNXQmNLNXF6Tm1VWGV1WEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

If you aren't on the list, please complete this registration form:

2012 Area I & Area II Poultry CDE Registration