It is with extremely mixed emotions that I announced my retirement from
Agriculture Education as of December 30, 2011 to pursue other interests and
opportunities not afforded me until this present stage of my life.

Thanks to all who have mailed, e-mailed, texted, and called to wish me the
best in retirement- You will never know how much all of you have meant to
me!

Please know that I have thoroughly enjoyed my career in Agriculture
Education.  It has truly been an honor and a pleasure to have worked with
all of you through the years.

My heart has always been and will continue to be faithful to the continued
success of the Agriculture Education Program and the FFA Organization.

Please do not hesitate to call on me in the future if I can be of service
to you or the Ag-Ed program.* *Please note my new personal email address
**
Best wishes and may God Bless.

Von

Von G. Peavy