Friday January 6th will be the last day we can accept on-line registration
for the GVATA Mid-Winter Conference. As of 4:15 Thursday afternoon we have
379 members and guests registered. In order for us to have enough food and
beds at the camp, I need to give the FFA Center firm numbers ASAP. If you
have not registered, please take the time to do so.

SCHOOL CHECKS
Schools/systems should make checks payable to GVATA. Checks can be
delivered to your Area Director, or mailed to:
GVATA
PO Box 243
Bishop, GA 30621

PERSONAL CHECKS
Personal checks should also be made to GVATA. Please plan on paying the
conference registration in full. I would really appreciate it if there were
no post-dated checks this time.

--
Josh Allen
GVATA Executive Secretary