Registration information for 2012 Summer Leadership Camp is now posted
online at www.GeorgiaSLC.org <http://www.georgiaslc.org/>!!

Registration forms will be available starting on January 20th.

*Here are a few highlights about some changes for 2012:*

   - *New Price:* The price increased by $5. The early price is $135, and
   the standard price is $155.
   - *New Deposit:* The deposit amount is now $35 per student.  The deposit
   must be received within two weeks of submitting the Registration Form.
   - *New REV IT
UP<http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Advisor%20Information/Rev%20It%20Up.pdf>
    award:* This year up to FIVE chapters can win a golf cart for camp!
    Raise at least $500 to qualify.
   - *Meet the Blob! <http://www.thewaterblob.com/>*  We used the REV IT UP
   funds from 2011 to purchase a Blob!  You want to see this!
   - *New Competitions!* We added cornhole, cupcake decorating, speech, and
   essay contests!
   - *Special Event!* Dr. Snyder is returning for a hypnotist show!

We are excited about this summer!  If you have any questions, feel free to
contact me.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager