Lasseter Tractor Company has again donated a John Deere CX Gator to the Foundation to raffle at the 5th Annual Blue & Gold Gala on Friday, March 16th.  This is the third year that Lasseter has generously provided a Gator to raise funds for Georgia FFA.

I would like to ask each FFA chapter to sell 10 Gator raffle tickets for the Foundation.  We have raised a total of about $24,000 the last two years just from Gator raffle ticket sales.  The ticket prices are the same this year:  1 for $25, 3 for $50, 10 for $100.  We are asking the chapters to turn back in $100 to the Foundation for the 10 tickets.  If you sell 10 for $25 each, your chapter can keep the $150 proceeds.

The chapter that sells the most Gator raffle tickets will receive a $1,500 cash prize.  Every chapter that sells raffle tickets will be entered into a drawing for a $500 prize ($250 to pay the State Convention registration fee and $250 for State Convention expenses).

I, along with Ariail Smith from Capitol Strategy Group, will be at Mid-Winter Teachers Conference next week giving out Gator raffle tickets.  Please stop by and pick up 10 tickets for your chapter.

The Foundation appreciates each of you that supports the Foundation with a personal contribution, and we appreciate the contributions that chapters make to the Foundation.  Please consider supporting the Foundation by selling at least 10 raffle tickets.  All proceeds from the Gala support your students' activities and award programs!

Thanks again for all you do to support the Foundation!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director