If you are going to the NJSA show & would like to help out - please see the email below. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: National Junior Swine Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Subject: Volunteers Needed for Southeast Regional Skillathon
To: [log in to unmask]

National Junior Swine Association
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Contact Us

Cally Hass

NSR Director of Junior Activities

Sarah Schwab

NSR Junior Activities Coordinator

E-list Sign up

Volunteers Needed

The Southeast Regional Skillathon will be held Saturday January 28th from 2:00-5:00 pm in the McGill Building on the Georgia National Fairgrounds. We still need several volunteers to help facilitate the skillathon. Please help the NJSA out by volunteering a few hours of your time to help make the skillathon a success for the NJSA members.

You may volunteer by contacting Sarah Schwab vie email or phone.
765-463-3594

We greatly appreciate our volunteers, you are what make the NJSA activities possible.

We look forward to seeing you soon!!

Cally Hass
NSR Director or Junior Activities

Sarah Schwab
NSR Junior Activities Coordinator

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
National Swine Registry | 1769 US Hwy. 52 West | West Lafayette | IN | 47906

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher