***Please provide this information to those youth that have a steer and/or heifer entered in the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show-State Steer and/or Heifer Show!***

We are happy to announce that the following scholarship has been updated and is currently available to download at the following site:  http://georgia4h.org/livestock/scholarships/Beef%20Cattle%20Youth%20Leadership/12%20Beef%20Cattle%20Scholarship.pdf

-Georgia Beef Cattle Exhibitors “Youth Leadership” Scholarship-Due February 10, 2012.

*All documents have been created to type into to assist with the scholarship process.  If you have any problems with this feature, please contact Lindsey Fodor at: [log in to unmask] .

We would also like to invite you to check out the following site for more scholarships that are available:  http://www.georgia4hfoundation.org/scholarships.htm .

Good luck and please let me know how we can assist you in any other way.

Heather

Heather K. Shultz

Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax