Please see the attached plant list and use in practicing for the Junior GGIA certification , tlh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Todd Hurt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: List
To: "Thomas E. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>, Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Thomas and Dr. Hamlin,

Attached is the updated Jr. Cert Level 1 plant list as  pdf.  This
should read a little easier.  Sorry about that.

Todd

Todd Hurt
Training Coordinator
UGA Center for Urban Agriculture
1109 Experiment St.
Griffin, GA 30223
770-229-3251
You're the Best in the Business... Prove It.
Take the Certification Challenge.
http://ugaurbanag.com/certification

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Thomas E. Marshall
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Todd, Teri sent out an updated GGIA list this morning.  I sent her a reply
> asking if that was the final format we were going to use on the test.  She
> replied back that I needed to talk to you.  It is a little confusing with
> the common names crammed up against the scientific names.  Can it be
> reformatted so the common name is in a separate column (like the old list)?
>
> Thomas E. Marshall
> Agriculture Teacher
> Portal Middle/High School
> (912)865-2150