The Georgia FFA Alumni Council is discussing the possibility of moving the awards and business session to a different time during the Georgia FFA Convention. We have heard feedback from several ag teachers and parents that they would like to attend the FFA Alumni Convention but it is held on Sat. morning during the same timeframe that State FFA Degrees are presented so they are unable to attend. So, we are asking for your feedback as we determine what to do for the future. Please complete the questions below by Friday and return via email to [log in to unmask].

1. Do you attend the Georgia FFA Alumni Convention Awards & Business Session held Sat. morning during the Georgia FFA Convention?
Select either: Yes or No
If no, why not?
If yes, then do you drive in to attend on Sat. morning or have you already been at convention the previous days?

2. Which time frame would you prefer the Alumni Convention to be held? Choose one.
_____________ Friday evening at the main convention stage around 6 or 7 p.m.
_____________ Saturday morning as currently held
_____________ At a different time frame not in conjunction with the Georgia FFA Convention

If you selected a different time frame not in conjunction with the Georgia FFA Convention then please let us know what month to hold the convention.

Thanks in advance for your help with the survey!

Georgia FFA Alumni Association
201 Four Towers - UGA
Athens, GA 30602
Phone: 706-552-4461