Registration for Summer Leadership Camp is now open!

To register, go to GeorgiaSLC.org.  Click the Teachers Tab to access the
Advisor Planning material.

Please note - if you have recently visited the SLC website, you might need
to refresh (F5) or clear the cache before the updated site will show up.
 If the links to registration are not active, you will need to refresh the
page.

Remember that you must send the deposit within two weeks of submitting the
Registration Form.  If you do not receive a confirmation email from us
within 48 hours of submitting the form, please contact me.  If you have
problems getting the deposit sent within two weeks of the form, let me
know.

The $35 deposit is non-refundable, so please be realistic with your
numbers.  You can always add more students unless your week reaches maximum
capacity.

Thanks!

Russel Towns
Camp Manager