*Just a reminder about the John Deere Gator raffle tickets:*

The drawing will be Friday, March 16th, during the Blue & Gold Gala.  You
do not have to be present to win!  Ticket prices are 1 for $25, 3 for $50
or 10 for $100.  The Foundation is only asking for $100 back from the
chapters for their 10 tickets.

*The chapter that sells the most tickets will win a $1,500 prize!  Every
chapter that sells tickets will be entered into a drawing for a $500 prize
($250 to pay state convention registration fee and $250 for state
convention expenses).*
*
*
If you did not pick up your tickets at Mid-Winter Conference, your tickets
will be mailed to you.  If you need extra tickets, please let me or the
Foundation's administrative assistant, Krista Templeton, know.  Krista's
e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

*We need ticket stubs returned to the Foundation office by Monday, March
12th! *

*THANK YOU* for supporting the Gator raffle!!!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*