Just a reminder about the John Deere Gator raffle tickets:

The drawing will be Friday, March 16th, during the Blue & Gold Gala.  You do not have to be present to win!  Ticket prices are 1 for $25, 3 for $50 or 10 for $100.  The Foundation is only asking for $100 back from the chapters for their 10 tickets.

The chapter that sells the most tickets will win a $1,500 prize!  Every chapter that sells tickets will be entered into a drawing for a $500 prize ($250 to pay state convention registration fee and $250 for state convention expenses).

If you did not pick up your tickets at Mid-Winter Conference, your tickets will be mailed to you.  If you need extra tickets, please let me or the Foundation's administrative assistant, Krista Templeton, know.  Krista's e-mail address is [log in to unmask].

We need ticket stubs returned to the Foundation office by Monday, March 12th!

THANK YOU for supporting the Gator raffle!!!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director