I know you are all busy getting ready for upcoming contests & shows every
weekend.  We are in the final stages of the state show planning.  The state
show is only 4 weeks from today.  As you know, we need help from teachers &
agents to help the shows run smoothly.  Please take a look at this
work list<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dGVXOE91ajE2Q2hzemFVekpPeEUxNkE&hl=en_US#gid=0>
(google
docs) and please e-mail the show Ag Ed superintendent (see below) to add
you to the work list.

We also need people to judge record books, set up banquet & chaperone the
dance.  Please take a look at each tab at the bottom.  Thank you for the
work you do every day with students in your program to make the state show
a reality!

Market Hogs:  Mr. Tommy Waldrop ([log in to unmask])

Steers:  Mrs. Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])

Beef Heifers:  Mr. Ricky Wheeler ([log in to unmask])

Dairy Heifers:  Mr. Stan Mitchell ([log in to unmask])

Breeding Ewes:  Mr. Todd Teasley ([log in to unmask])

Banquet / Record Books:  Mr. Ben Lastly ([log in to unmask])

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher